Associate Extension Professor
4-H / Education (Entomology)
Phone: (662) 325-2085
- Entsminger, E. D., J. C. Jones, J. W. Guyton, B. D. Leopold, B. K. Strickland. 2019. Mowing effects on woody stem density and woody and herbaceous vegetation heights along Mississippi highway right-of-ways. Journal of Fish and Wildlife Management 10(1):19-37. Download
- Entsminger, E. D., J. W. Guyton, R. B. Iglay, J. C. Jones. 2018. Highway Right-Of-Way Mowing regimens in Northeastern Mississippi: Effect on native prairie plant species. In J. Hill and J. Barone (Eds.), Southeastern Grasslands: Biodiversity, Ecology, and Management, University of Alabama Press, Birmingham, AL. pp. 256-263.
- Entsminger, E., D., J. C. Jones, J. W. Guyton, B. K. Strickland, B. D. Leopold, 2017. Evaluation of mowing frequency on right-of-way plant communities in Mississippi. Journal of Fish and Wildlife Management 8(1):125-139. Download
- Guyton, J. W. 2016. The pedagogy and team of a highly successful bug & plant camp The Oldest Bug and Plant Camp in the Nation! Transactions of the American Entomological Society 142(1):91-95.
- Guyton, J.W., L. Connington. 2013. An outdoor classroom survival guide. Page 139 in Mississippi Environmental Education Alliance, Moss Point, MS.
- Clary, R., J. Wandersee, J.W. Guyton, and M.R. Williams. 2012. Citizen Science in Your Own Backyard, Building a Generation of Scientists through Entomology. The Science Teacher 79(9).
- Williams, M.R., J. Guyton, D.W. Held, C.H. Collison. 2008. 4-H Entomology Camp in Mississippi. Midsouth Entomologist 1(1):69-75. Download